Cried(emotional)--yet happy
Ate Pineapple with core
Irritable
Had a day 24 Progesterone test today.. Supposed to be a cd21 test... but it was my impression that it was to be taken 7 days past Ovulation. But I do not O on day 14.... This month I did on cd21. So I thought I would go in on cd 28 for the test?? But since I wasn't completely sure.. I called my ob/gyn's office ...I simply asked if I should take the test on day 28 since I ovulated later on day 21.....
The nurse was rude, and said "well the day you get your period is day 1 and so OBVIOUSLY day 21 is day 21 and the test is called the 21 day progesterone test".. I was like, "yeah OBVIOUSLY I know that. "
So I jumped in my car and went to take the test.. I am only 3DPO... Will my levels be high enough to show that I o'd by now? Hmmm We shall see.
Feb 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I too ovulate on day 21 most of the time. I asked my doc about this 21 day progesterone test and he said it should be done 7 days prior to your next period, ideally that is 7 days after ovulation. The 21 day test is based on a 28 day cycle. Wishing you luck!
ReplyDelete