Feb 15, 2010

Time is too slow!!!

I am trying, really trying to be patient about this... I just want to AI already!! But I have a while to go.. I miss the excitement! I feel normal day to day is so boring compared to the possibility that I feel during my TWW. even waiting to +opk I feel like there is hope there... I still am looking forward to the next time but It is going too slow!!

Work seems tedious and unimportant, although I need to work to afford to TTC!! :)

I now understand why people want to sleep the time away!! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the community. Sorry that your first try did not work, wouldn't it be great if the first time did work for all of us. TTC is a lot of waiting and I think with time it gets easier in some ways, but harder in others. Best of luck on your next try.
    -Peony

    ReplyDelete