Feb 12, 2010
life happens
Today we found out that Melissa did not Ovulate. I cant ignore that I was excited to maybe be pregnant. But i also knew that it may not happen. I hate seeing her upset or crying. All I can do is be there for her and continue to show Just how much I love her and reassure her that things will be okay. We will keep trying and eventually it will happen. I can not wait for when it does happen and I can see that amazing smile on her face and see her glow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

are you sure she didn't ovulate? she did take the test early? Not to give you false hopes, but it could be possible you tested progesterone too early.. happened to me once!
ReplyDeleteI asked the same question!!! I was worried because they put me on Provera for 10 days starting yesterday.. This makes me nervous as it would terminate a pregnancy if there was one! But I asked a million questions and Courtney and my mom both said I need to listen to the DR. So thats what I am doing... But I can't help but think that I could be pregnant!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, my count was only .52... and is I had O's it would have been over 15.. SO it was super LOW!
ReplyDelete